Ok I am sharing a little about me so you can get to know the person behind the blog!
So 5 things you might not know about me -
1. I am petrified of heights, (like bawling my eyes scared of heights.) I struggle to cross bridges and climb up to my attic! I once went to Alton Towers theme park and committed to myself I would go on oblivion rollercoaster (I believe you have to do something that scares you each day). It goes really high and then you hang and it just drops.
2. I don't have a coccyx bone anymore. About 9 years ago I jumped into a taxi (I was going on my first date with my now partner) and sat on a seat belt buckle that was stuck on wire so it was ridged. It went straight up my cheeks and broke my coccyx bone! (I didn't know at the time!) We continued on our date but I quickly ended up in A and E after throwing up everywhere in the bar!
3. I love my own space and being on my own. I use to be more of an extrovert but since becoming ill I like my own space!
4. I suffer with an autoimmune disease called Sarcoidosis and I also have a brain aneurysm!
5. I travelled to Australia and Japan on my own when I was 18. I can't believe looking back I did that now!
So there is a few things about me so hopefully you can get to know the person behind the screen!
P.S Have you joined my free facebook group The Pinterest Club for tips, inspiration and support on Pinterest and marketing your business.